1. Sodalite from the same family of lapis lazuli: belongs to the group of sodalite minerals, usually blue, a few white, green, red, purple or gray, Mohs hardness of 5.5~6.0, density It is 2.15~2.35, and the refractive index is 1.48~1.487. Crystals are rare and are produced in the form of massive, granular or tuberculous in nature. Generally, it has a glass luster, and on the cleavage surface, it is a grease luster. Since it is a silicate mineral containing sodium, aluminum and chlorine, when silver nitrate and silver nitrate are added, a white silver chloride precipitate is produced. The appearance of sodalite is similar to that of lapis lazuli, so it is often used as a substitute for lapis lazuli, but sodalite rarely contains the pyrite-specific gold star of lapis lazuli.
2. Glass-gloss celestite: barium sulfate mineral, belonging to orthorhombic system, single crystal is often plate-like or columnar, aggregates are granular, fibrous, tuberculosis and so on. Pure lapis lazuli crystals are light blue or sky blue, so they are called lapis lazuli, sometimes colorless and transparent, and black when impurities are mixed in. The lapis lazuli is glass luster, and the cleavage surface has pearly vignette, white streaks, and brittleness. The Mohs hardness is 3.0~3.5 and the density is 3.97~4.0.
3. Opaque or translucent smectite: Aqueous phosphate mineral, an alkaline magnesium aluminum phosphate, in the form of glass-like or granular crystals, usually mostly blue. The smectite is mostly opaque or translucent, and can be used as a gem material with a Mohs hardness of 5.5 to 6.0 and a density of 3.0 to 3.1.
4. Blue-copper ore with low hardness and brittleness: copper carbonate has a small hardness of 3.5 to 4.0, a refractive index of 1.73 to 1.83, brittleness, and no large dense block.
5. Dyed chalcedony (also known as "Swiss Green Gold") processed with chalcedony such as yellow wax stone: artificially colored with chalcedony and other fake materials, the hardness is large, mostly 6.5~7.0, such as yellow wax stone (aka " Huang Longyu"), the refractive index is 1.54~1.55.
6. Dyed spinel with high hardness ("dyed green gold"): artificially colored with cobalt salt, hardness 8.0, refractive index is 1.71~1.72.
7. Strong gloss and dyed jade jade (also known as "ç‚è‰²é’é‡‘"): light blue, can not see pyrite, strong grease gloss, hardness of 4.8 ~ 5.5, refractive index of 1.49 ~ 1.57.
8. Imitation of green gold with glass-like materials: made of glass, made of dyed dark blue sulfur or glass, no pyrite, glass luster, shell-like fracture, brittleness.
9. The dyed marble can be infused by the knife: the hardness is small, the knife is easy to inject, and the reaction with hydrochloric acid is obvious.
Garment Lining,Garment Shell,Lining Knitted Garments,Garment Shell And Lining
ZHEJIANG HUIDE NEW MATERIAL CO.,LTD , https://www.zjhuide-microfiber.com